User-Friendly BIM System
Renga is multidisciplinary BIM software featuring advanced tools for integrated design, intuitive interface and reasonable price. Helps to optimize project results by creating all the required design documentation, including drawings, schedules and cost estimates.Created information models are perfect for use at all phases of a building life cycle.
Intuitive interface and powerful functionality provide accurate and convenient building information modeling
BIM model created in Renga accurately captures the architectural vision of a facility and makes it equally understandable for structural engineers, designers and clients
Renga BIM model is an incredible time saver: use it when creating drawings, generating cost estimates and rendering the design for clients
Let Renga handle routine and manual tasks like calculating schedules, creating floor plans, elevations and sections with automation so you can focus on higher-value work
FOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
Architects and structural engineers can collaborate on Renga project speeding up the design process; model visualization allows to refine complex structures
Automatic and manual reinforcement coupled with structural analysis software greatly reduce the labour intensity for structural engineers
Working with drawing marks for metal trusses, columns and precast concrete items help users to create the project with the greater level of detail
Dynamically updated schedules automatically reflect changes in drawings, saving lots of time and effort for structural engineers
Automatic routing for MEP building systems considerably reduces the number of manual operations and the potential for human error
The joint work of engineers on a consolidated MEP model allows to link technical solutions and eliminate collisions
Built-in parametric equipment allows to design all MEP systems of a building: water supply and sewerage, heating, ventilation, as well as power supply and low-current networks.
Axonometric projections and MEP systems layouts are a great option for engineers to display their design solutions in graphic documentation
Why choose Renga?
We make BIM feasible by developing integrated tools for the
Architecture/Engineering/Construction community. Here are the arguments in favour of Renga:
Benefits for Users
- Renga is intuitive and easy-to-use
- Rich toolset helps you develop design solutions quickly and efficiently
- Create quick and easy 3D models and fill them with all the required data
- You can download the required elements from the product catalogues on our website
- Design with various levels of detail (LOD/LOI)
- Create automatic schedules and drawings in accordance with ISO
- Integration with structural analysis software and other dedicated BIM software products via IFC4
- We release updates every month and a half
- Lightweight and up-to-date RNP format
- We implement state-of-the art technologies (multithreading and multi-core approach, the use of graphics cards and augmented reality glasses)
- Renga Software is a joint venture of 1C and ASCON: we have access to implementation resources of two big tech companies
- Open and free API
- We offer the lifetime and the trial licenses
- Renga license costs are significantly lower than the competition
- We provide personnel training
- Affordable upgrade of technical facilities
- Create and administrate templates of projects and references without much effort
- Advanced multidisciplinary BIM software will raise your competitive profile
- Attracting young professionals by offering them new technology
- Easy-to-use software fully translated into English allows to learn and master BIM technology without much effort
- Product enhancements are largely based on our users’ feedback
- Our technical support specialists are always ready to help
- User community on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp
Automated reinforcement considerably speeds up routine tasks for structural engineers
Automatic route of MEP systems. Axonometric projections automate routine tasks for engineers
Executive Managers' Feedback on Renga
«The most important thing of us adopting the BIM was the fact that our design engineers, who had worked in 2D all their lives, finally received an efficient 3D tool. This allowed them to actually see the results of their work, and not to visualize it. Much more bottlenecks became visible, the quality of design significantly improved. Automatically generated schedules give us more confidence that all the necessary construction materials are taken into account, and not only those materials that the specialists did not forget to specify when filling schedules manually. Knowing that there are people behind any product, I would like to express my gratitude to the software developers, product managers and testers of the Renga BIM system for a high-quality product. It helps us create efficient design projects»
«We encountered no difficulties learning the software thanks to the minimalistic and intuitive interface. Renga qualified specialists are always ready to help us with mastering the software functionality and provide corporate training. Having delivered the pilot project in Renga, we experienced many benefits of BIM modeling compared to 2D drawing. In subsequent projects, we are going to use Renga BIM system, gradually replacing the 2D design with the information modeling»
«Renga pleasantly surprised us with its affordable cost and user-friendly functionality. We bought it and easily created BIM model for one of our clients. Renga Software specialists always keep track of suggestions and complaints, provide immediate answers to all our questions, and take them into account when they release new features. Developers release new updates every 6-7 weeks and regularly provide product enhancements. I hope that soon we will complete the entire project from scratch using Renga BIM-system»
Renga Software development team is exited to announce the latest release of Renga BIM system. Designers can now automatically fill title blocks in the drawings, improve their project outcomes with the enhanced Assembly tool, cut walls with stairs and cut stairs with beams, columns, roofs, wall foundations and isolated foundations.
Renga Software development team is exited to announce the latest release of Renga BIM system. Users can now automatically create and place borders and title blocks in the drawings, control the display of windows and doors that are part of assemblies, copy schedules and work on custom properties with multiple users when collaborating.
Renga Software development team is exited to announce the latest release of Renga BIM system. This release brings you enhancements and optimizations – including better interoperability and integration between Renga and other BIM software – and a piece of new functionality that will speed up your project delivery. Read on to see what’s new in Renga 4.5.
Renga Software releases its product roadmap for this year.
Renga Software product team is very excited to announce the release of Renga 4.4 to all our current and future users. In the latest version of Renga we implemented parametric objects in low current systems, textures in materials, and grid lines import from and export to IFC. Read on to see what’s new in Renga 4.4.